Hi! I’m Carson Kompon, and I’m a solo indie developer making an N++ inspired top-down speed shooter called “Stealthscape”. In Stealthscape you play through 120+ Campaign Stages, trying to reach the Portal at the end of each Stage without failing, all while learning of the AI that controls Stealthscape known as “CarsOS”.
The game features 8 Worlds consisting of 15 Stages each, with “in-between” Stages proceeding each World, giving you insight into the game’s Story. The game has a built-in fully featured Stage Editor with Steam Workshop support so you can create limitless stages with little to no constraints.
What to expect from the game at launch:
- 120+ Stages included in the Campaign
- Public & Friend Leaderboards for both Campaign and Workshop Stages
- Replays/Ghost Racing for all Campaign Stages
- A fully featured built-in Stage Editor with Steam Workshop support
- Logic Objects, Note Blocks, Camera Customization and more in the Stage Editor
- XP Progression & Unlock System to customize your ship to your hearts content
- A wide selection of colour palettes to feast your eyes upon